Conditions of training – students should follow these conditions to create a safe environment to train in.
- The Chief Instructor, his servants or agents shall have the right to eject from the premises any person who in their opinion is misusing the premises or who is in breach of any of these conditions of training.
- The Chief Instructor, his servants or agents shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any persons or property unless it can be shown that such a loss, damage or injury was caused through demonstrable neglect.
- All students practice karate at their own risk and all students will indemnify the Chief Instructor, his servants or agents against any sums which they shall be legally liable to pay in respect of claims made against the Chief Instructor, his servant or agents whilst training arising from injury or disease to person or persons or damage to property caused by an accident arising out of training.
- All students must be in good health before starting karate (if you are in any doubt or have concerns about your health, please consult your doctor and inform your instructor).
- All students must conduct themselves in a respectful manner.
- All students must wear a white karate suit, save for those students who have attended less than 4 training sessions.
- All students must pay their normal training fees monthly in advance.
- The wearing of jewellery, watches or any sharp articles is strictly forbidden during training.
- No student will do any act or thing which may be or become a nuisance, annoyance or danger to others.