Dear Students of Reiwaryu Ryushinkan Karate UK.
We are pleased to announce that as from 12th June we will be reopening as many Dojo’s as we possibly can. However, please bear with us while we work out the best way to do this whilst adhering to the safety guidelines set out by the government.
The first thing to do is to email the dojo instructor and they will explain the next steps to book your place in the dojo.
- Monday – Millais School (6-7:30pm) – Renshi Tina Emmerson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday – Triangle currently unavailable, to continue on Zoom.
- Wednesday – Currently unavailable, to continue on Zoom.
- Thursday – Triangle Studio 3 (7-8pm) – Renshi Jason Marle email@example.com
- Friday – Manor Field currently unavailable
- Saturday – Cowfold Session 1 (9–10:15am) – Renshi Caroline Gibbs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday – Cowfold Session 2 (10:30–12noon) – Renshi Caroline Gibbs email@example.com
- Sunday – Hurstpierpoint (7:30-9:30am) – Kyoshi Rhys Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
The tough news is… we do have training restrictions in place so for that reason, spaces are limited and in some dojos we are restricting grade. We can only apologise for this and hope we will be back to normal training before too long.
If you would like to attend one of the dojos above feel free to immediately register your interest.
Thank you for your support over the last few years and I hope to see you all training soon.
Kyoshi Piero Barba