3rd – 5th March 2017
Welcome back to Lodge Hill for Winter Camp 2017
This year our Winter camp will be held at Lodge Hill in Pulborough.
This is the third time we have been to this venue and it was a great success for our February camp last year.
I’ve not been to camp before, what can I expect?
Lots of Karate training (outdoor and indoor), lots of focused practice, time to reflect, learn and meditate, lots of fun camping / cooking and enjoying the new experiences this venue has to offer. Expect the unexpected….. and try something new.
Should I be concerned about my grade / fitness levels?
No, camp has something to offer everyone. You will be challenged more so than when training in the dojo, but camp is varied to suit everyone’s fitness and ability. If you have any concerns, please talk to your instructor.
Are there any age / grade restrictions?
- The training camp is open to everyone over the age of 14 years
- The training will be designed to suit different levels of ability and grade
- Students below the age of 18 will be supervised at all times
- VENUE Lodge Hill Centre, Watersfield, Nr Pulborough, West Sussex RH20 1LZ
- VENUE PHONE NUMBER: 01798 831411
- FULL CAMP START: Friday 3rd March 2017 7:30pm (arrive 7pm onwards)
- FINISH: Sunday 5th March 2017 3:00pm
INSTRUCTOR / EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS
Renshi Caroline Gibbs: 07889 237137
Kyoshi Piero Barba: 07919 287097
BRING: Sun protection creams, clothing for all weathers, Gis, and trainers (remember your clothing and trainers will get dirty). If you are staying overnight bring a sleeping bag, washing materials, toothbrush, toothpaste and towel.
Be sure to bring your Mitts, Shin Guards and Body Protectors if you have them.
Please return the form by TUESDAY 28th FEBRUARY 2017 to your instructor, or you can EMAIL your form to Caroline@Ryushinkan.co.uk If you have any queries please contact Renshi Caroline Gibbs on 07889 237137